Welcome to Dial Help, your Community Support & Outreach Center!
Dial Help is a:
- Multi-faceted Non-profit 501(c)(3) Human Services Agency
- Contact USA Accredited Crisis Intervention Center
- Licensed Substance Abuse Treatment Provider
Dial Help offers:
- Free Telephone, Text, Instant Messaging, and Walk-In Crisis Intervention Services
- Free Victim Services
- Free Sexual Assault Survivor Services
- Suicide Prevention Services
- Children, Individuals, and Couples Counseling Services
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Services
- Prevention Services
- Family Support services
- Anger Management and Domestic Abuse Intervention Programs
- Alcohol Highway Safety Education, Driver’s License Assessments and more.
Dial Help is committed to providing no or low cost, direct high quality services to our neighbors, or linking them to community resources in order to strengthen the residents, families, and communities of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Dial Help also works to prevent sexual assault and substance abuse by educating children about protective factors that build self-esteem and positive decision-making skills. Last year our prevention programs served elementary and high school youth in Baraga, Houghton, Keweenaw, and Ontonagon counties, as well as Michigan Technological University and Finlandia University Students.
Credibility counts! Click here to find out why you can count on Dial Help. Thank you for visiting our site and feel free to take a look around to see what services Dial Help has to offer.